CHECK OUT THE FEMALE FRIENDLY BLOG THROUGH WWW.FEMALEFRIENDLY.COM.AU

If you are curious to see what my own business is all about, go to www.femalefriendly.com.au .... Check out the Female Friendly Blog!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Those kinds of days...

A girlfriend of mine with a little one at home asked me if it was 'just her' that had 'those' kinds of days with kids...This was my reply to her..

Ive got zillions of events that would make you feel better. Lets do just yesterday. Annelise (4) told me that I dont need to give her antibiotics for her ear infection, she's already given it to herself (child proof lid my eye! - so far she is still ok but Im watching)... Hudson got headlice and got upset when I told him he cant take them in the jar he was holding to show his friends (not to mention their mothers!)... Boston found a smiley self inking stamp and 'stamped' himself all over the face JUST before we left for a cousins birthday party... Yes, I have the Palmolive Poison Line on speed dial and I also carry a spare phone. Im tired of cleaning up 'witches potions' made from anything liquid in the cupboard or fridge and I am tired of not being able to answer the phone when it rings because I KNOW I wont be able to talk/hear if I do! Did I mention school holidays starts today for 2 weeks? I pick up my straight jacket from the dry cleaners this morning... feel free to borrow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment